Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Oh Crap.

I'm a teeny tiny bit worried I might be arrested as an accessory to a penis nabbing.
Let me start from the beginning.
Greg and I have heard several "cheating" stories lately. I know Greg would never ever cheat on me. But just in case I informed him that if he were to ever cheat on me, I would cut off his penis and put it down the garbage disposal. I may or may not have added the words "try and re-attach that". Today while reading my normal news..I come across this headline "Man's penis cut off, put down garbage disposal". Oh crap. I've said those exact words. I've tweeted those exact words. I may have facebooked those exact words. Now I blog those exact words.
I feel the need to say I've never met this "penis attacker" nor have our paths ever crossed. I think.

Now I worry about tomorrow's news. I've also told Greg I would pluck his turkey. I was mad about something..not sure what it was..but I indeed told him I would pluck his prized turkey. Totally funny looking back on it but now I worry about some poor turkey being plucked out of revenge just because I said it. 

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/mans-penis-cut-off-put-through-garbage-disposal
 

1 comment:

  1. Hysterical! I saw that this afternoon and cringed! Crazy woman.

    ReplyDelete