Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dicks sucks.

Not that Dicks. I'm talking about Dickssportinggoods.com. I ordered a gift for Greg for our anniversary. Four days later I get an email saying the order has been cancelled because our address was not a valid address. I called customer service. I was pretty mad. They could find no reason for the order to be cancelled, and offered help place the order again using a different address. I decided to use my work address since we're a business and get deliveries every day. I placed a formal complaint because it was such horrible customer service. They took 10% off my order. All is good..right? WRONG.
Today, four days after my second order they cancel my order again. Due to an invalid address. WTF.
So I call customer service again. This time they get pissed off, sarcastic Becki. My order was cancelled twice there was not a nice thought in my head. First I talk to a customer service chick fill her in and she says they will contact their manufacturer and let me know why. I just asked for a manager because I was about to unleash the beast.
Him: Is there something I can help you with today?
Me: Apparently not.
Him: I see you've had some trouble with your order.
Me: Nope, you've had the trouble. I just pay to get screwed.
Him: We will of course refund your payment...
Me: Yes, yes you will.
Him: We have an inquiry in about why this happened.
Me: This is f-ing ridiculous. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen.
Him: I have an idea. We can place the order again with another address.
Me: Ha. A third time? With a third address? You want me to move so you can send me my purchase?
      Can I ship to store?
Him: You would have to go to the store and arrange it with someone that will be working the day it gets 
        delivered so they can sign for it.
Me: Are you F-ing kidding me?! Even Walmart has ship to store. What kind of store is Dicks?
Him: Maybe send it to a family member?
Me: No. I would rather give someone else the business. Someone that will actually send my purchase.
Him: I'm going to follow up with you as soon as we find out why the addresses were rejected.
        Then we can place the order again.
Me: Not gonna happen. I would rather shoot myself in the foot than order from Dicks again.
Him: I'll call you tomorrow.
Me: I won't answer or maybe I will. Hell I am surprised you think my phone number is valid.

Dicks...you suck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment