Monday, October 29, 2012

Two years...



Two years ago today was one of those days that is forever burned into my memory. It was the day I could finally breathe. It was the day I could finally be Maverick's Mommy. I can't even begin to tell you how far we've come in two years. Two years ago Maverick had a breakdown when he thought I was done feeding him..I was reaching for the camera. Rookie mistake. Today he was eating and asked for graham crackers after he ate his dinner. Two years ago he was stiff as a board when we fed him his bottle. Tonight he ran to me yelling "Mommy!!!" when I came in the door. Two years ago we were complete strangers...and tonight he's in love with his family. I'm telling you this little boy was made for our family!
Happy Gotcha Day Maverick! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. AWE... thanks for making me cry Becki! :) Happy Gotcha Day Mav... we love you!!! ... and look at those glasses!!! LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete