Monday, June 27, 2011

Blogging on the go!

Well I've decided that if I'm going to have any chance at keeping up
with this blog, I'm going to have to do it on the go! This way I can
blog from my phone, or email from work when I can grab a few seconds!
Stay tuned..next post is all about my birthday weekend.

--
Becki Stone
Project Manager

MBI Products Company, Inc.
801 Bond Street
Elyria, OH 44035

Office: 440.322.6500
Fax: 440.322.1900

www.mbiproducts.com

INNOVATION FOR THE SOUND EXPERIENCE

This e-mail and any attachments are provided for the sole use of the intended recipient(s), and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary or otherwise protected by law. If you are not an intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail or the telephone number listed above and destroy all copies of the original communication.




****Note to self: remove email signature before sending!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment